bronco removable top

What was the last year that the Bronco had a fully removable top ? The 1980s and 1990s seemed to have a removable top over the back only.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Bronco seems to
infer that the last fully removable top was the 1966-1977 edition.
Thanks, Lynn

Yes, 1977 was the last of the fully removable top Broncos, 1978 was the first of the big Broncos, and has the 1/2 top, I know this to be a fact, as I own a '78 XLT Ranger with a 460ci, replacing the 351M...
SteveL