bronco removable top

What was the last year that the Bronco had a fully removable top ? The 1980s and 1990s seemed to have a removable top over the back only.

seems toinfer that the last fully removable top was the1966-1977 edition.

Thanks, Lynn

Reply to
Lynn McGuire

Yes, 1977 was the last of the fully removable top Broncos,

1978 was the first of the big Broncos, and has the 1/2 top, I know this to be a fact, as I own a '78 XLT Ranger with a 460ci, replacing the 351M...

SteveL

Reply to
pakeha