Hi and thanks for reading and giving advice on it. I have a 2001 ford Taurus SEL 24 valve engine I have changed the wires twice since new car has 59000 on it
drive until it warms up and then it does its act buck like it wants to stall and then takes off. Other then that I have one other problem and I think it is the tower on the shocks they make noise when you sit in the back seat any help on the first problem would be truly appreciated. Oh the last repair was 281.00 dollars. Thanks, Pete