Buffer recommendations?

My aerostar has nice original paint on it and I want to wax it, but I want to buy an electric buffer because it wears my arm out otherwise (Mr. Myiagi
wouldn't like me!).
I found a cheap 6" from Sears online, and it's only $20. I'm not going into professional detailing or anything. But will I be able to find replacement pads for one that size? They also offer another 6" one that's nearly identical for $30. And of course they have 10" ones.
Matt
I have the Craftsmen 10 inch orbital and it works great. I got it for Christmas and you can get all kind of pads and clothes for it easily.

I havea 6" one and I can also get new pads for it easily. I got the smaller one because I have a small car and the motor in the 6" model is smaller and therefore I can more easily power it off my inverter.