Bulldog remote starter with 555F bypass module

Does anyone know if the Bulldog RS-1100e remote starter and the DEI 555f bypass module work together? DEI says the 555f will work with any remote starter. How does it hook up?
thanks
Andy
Bulldog sells a bypass module as well. I just installed one on my Saturn with an RS1100 Remote Starter. It seems to work OK. I assume that the DEI will work as well. The only connection between the Remote Starter Module and the Security Bypass is a singal signal wire. I looked at the online manual for the DEI 555F and they show the same sort of connections. It appears to me that it should work just fine.
Regards,
Ed White