bumper cover installation

My wife backed out of the driveway the other day, cracking the bumper cover on her car.
Can i get this painted and install myself, or will flexing from
installation crack the paint?
its a honda accord.

There is a flexible Bondo (or similar brand) that works well, and flexible paints as well, if you don't mind a non-exact match. Most auto parts houses carry them. If you're looking to get a new one and have it painted to match, you'd probably be better off installing it yourself first, then bring the whole car down to have the bumper painted to match. Any of this would depend on your abilities, and only you know the answer to that ;-)
--
SC Tom

There are companies that sell prepainted bumper covers. The paint might not match the rest of the car perfectly, but most Hondas I see already have flexible bumper covers that appear to be slightly different in color than the rest of the car (ditto for Fords, Toyotas and GMs). I don't know if this is because of differences in the original paint, or differences in aging.
Ed

check ebay, there are companies that will match your paint if you give them your vin and paint code, ship to your door. Was going to get one for my wife's Taurus, haven't gotten around to it yet but for under $200 I'm game.
Depending on how badly it was damaged you may be able to have it repaired. Take it too your local body shop and see it they do plastic "welding."