Buring too much fuel

I found this site Http://Ricksdistribution.com
Does this help?

Yes it does... as long as you remove the throttle plate so that the airsteam doesnt get 'straightened out' again.
Notice the TV demos are always on the dyno at WOT.
Where is the site that sells the companion engine control computer?... as you have now turned the engine into a binary device, the ignition supply must be switched on and off to moderate speed and power.
you pay..DEAL with it!
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:30:42 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

The calender is worth a hell of a lot more than the Tornado! At least it has no chance of being harmful to the engine. I keep wondering what happens if one of those blades snaps off and goes into the engine. If these things actually worked, the owners of the patents couldn't beat the auto manufacturers' lawyers out of their homes and offices fast enough.
Lugnut
lugnut wrote:

I actually saw the folks on one of the "fix your car" TV shows RECOMMEND the Tornado! I couldn't believe my eyes. They installed it along with some other (actually worthwhile) modifications and touted it's effectiveness. IIRC, it was Two Guys Garage on the Speed Channel.

I can see it on a Carb.. or ESPECIALLY a TBI.
Ever watch those two injectors at an idle, you know it couldnt HURT!
They "inject" like an old man pees
you pay..DEAL with it!
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:57:21 GMT, Backyard Mechanic

Hey! I resemble that remark! Chuck (in SC)
The huge "clear channel" radio station in my area has a car show that advertises and supports the Tornado. There is no shame any longer.
Within the past year, Popular Mechanics or Popular Science tested a bunch of the fuel savers (this included)advertised on tv, none of them worked as advertised, some reduced milage.

While these devices rarely, if ever, do what thery are advertised as doing, they will do exactly what they are designed to do.... and that is to separate you from your money.

Jim Warman wrote:

Awww shoot. I was hoping to install as many of these things as I could until my car actually made gas. No hope of retiring on the excess now.
THAT AIN'T TRUE JIM!!!!! I have a tornado, turbonator, fuel line alignment magnets, throttle body spacer, spark plug tip extenders, air gap distributor cap, and exhaust tip spinners on my car, and it now gets 125 mpg.. and when I put it on the dyno, it had so much hp, that the dyno could not read it!!!! :-)

There's the story about the guy that used all that stuff on his economy car.... he had to stop every 50 miles and drain gas OUT of his tank.