Buring too much fuel

I found this site

Does this help?

Reply to
James

Yes it does... as long as you remove the throttle plate so that the airsteam doesnt get 'straightened out' again.

Notice the TV demos are always on the dyno at WOT.

Where is the site that sells the companion engine control computer?... as you have now turned the engine into a binary device, the ignition supply must be switched on and off to moderate speed and power.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

Within the past year, Popular Mechanics or Popular Science tested a bunch of the fuel savers (this included)advertised on tv, none of them worked as advertised, some reduced milage.

Reply to
Frank from Deeetroit

The calender is worth a hell of a lot more than the Tornado! At least it has no chance of being harmful to the engine. I keep wondering what happens if one of those blades snaps off and goes into the engine. If these things actually worked, the owners of the patents couldn't beat the auto manufacturers' lawyers out of their homes and offices fast enough.

Lugnut

Reply to
lugnut

While these devices rarely, if ever, do what thery are advertised as doing, they will do exactly what they are designed to do.... and that is to separate you from your money.

Reply to
Jim Warman

I actually saw the folks on one of the "fix your car" TV shows RECOMMEND the Tornado! I couldn't believe my eyes. They installed it along with some other (actually worthwhile) modifications and touted it's effectiveness. IIRC, it was Two Guys Garage on the Speed Channel.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

Awww shoot. I was hoping to install as many of these things as I could until my car actually made gas. No hope of retiring on the excess now.

Reply to
Tom Adkins

I can see it on a Carb.. or ESPECIALLY a TBI.

Ever watch those two injectors at an idle, you know it couldnt HURT!

They "inject" like an old man pees

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

The huge "clear channel" radio station in my area has a car show that advertises and supports the Tornado. There is no shame any longer.

Reply to
Al Bundy

There's the story about the guy that used all that stuff on his economy car.... he had to stop every 50 miles and drain gas OUT of his tank.

Reply to
Jim Warman

Hey! I resemble that remark! Chuck (in SC)

Reply to
Chuck