Burned Out Pick-Up

http://tinyurl.com/l4uby
I am surprised Dell hasn't tried to link this to the Ford Crusie Control Deactivatin Switch.
Regards,
Ed White http://home.earthlink.net/~cewhite3 /

C. E. White wrote:

top......more than likely the fire was moonshine and cigarette related.
ShoeSalesman wrote:

The laptop - what's left of it - is sitting there on the passenger side of the seat.

Why do you think an older person would not have a laptop? I'm almost 66, and have a house full of computers, some of which are networked. I have been involved with computers since 1975, when the Altair came out. Last year I had a grant to teach computer literacy in a community education setting.
Steve R.