Bush 'reluctant' to bail out automakers

I think that bailing them out would be rewarding their stupidity.
Bush 'reluctant' to bail out automakers http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/2006-01-26-bush-autos_x.htm
-- "I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my friends respect me. The others can do whatever the hell they please."
John Wayne
Jim Higgins wrote:

Well, bushes last election was nothing more than rewarding his stupidity. You do the math.
I think that bailing them out would be rewarding their stupidity.
Well, bushes last election was nothing more than rewarding his stupidity. You do the math.
Coming soon to a newspaper near you - photo with George Bush handing a "welfare" check to GM and Ford.