busted wiring harness replacing cam synch on my 03 Taurus, how to remedy?

I replaced my cam synch today on my Taurus 03 Vulcan ohv. However, in the process while trying to reach the cam, there was that darn wiring harness as seen here:
http://www.fordtaurus.net/forums/download/file.php?idX1
I accidentally broke this so that a good part of the plastic is gone. Since I don't think it's worth taking off the manifold, what's the best way to repair?
Thank you, Bill

Bill, Maybe I am not seeing the trouble correctly, but I think you just have a channel that holds the wires away from hot stuff, and as long as that goal is accomplished, the minor breakage is of no consequence. You might want to put a tie wrap or two around what's left to keep the wires in place, the I would not worry about the intrusion of water, if that is the concern.