buy a car

I have 20 000 euros? What car can i buy for this money?
snipped-for-privacy@livepharm.com

What country will you be spending these euros?
An EU member country? US? Canada? Mexico? ...
If in the US, for 20,000 euros you can buy my vintage 1990 Ford Escort GT 1.9L EFI HO.
It has new tires. I'll even fix the bumper and give it new brakes.