Buying a 92 T-Bird

59,000 miles on it,Very little rust.But what I would like to know is what is the horse power and what type of fuel injection would it have.1992 302 V8.
Thanks inadvance.
Tom
tom j wrote:

200hp. Kind of a "baby" 5.0 HO... different calibration & exhaust system from the Mustang.
Rob
says...

Typical rust spots in rust belt states are lower doors and the floor pan behind the brake pedal
Steve
Steven Fleckenstein wrote:

The doors are heavy... and the hinges fail / sag too...
Rob
I don't remember the HP but in is a SMEFI system
mike hunt
tom j wrote:

what is

V8.