Bye bye US ranger..

Page 2 of 2
But what I said was: Ford still offers a light duty truck, the Sportrack, and it is a more capable truck than the Ranger

Perhaps but it will carry light cargo and more passengers than a Ranger. ;)

But it will still go out of production ayear before a Ranger. So when the Ranger goes out production NEXT YEAR, you cannot claim that the Sport Trac is a potential alternative (your original erroneous claim). So, you have almost, but not quite been completely wrong - again. At laast once could you check your facts instead of just making stuff up on the fly?
Ed

What's your point? What I SAID was: "Ford still offers a light duty truck, the Sport Track, and it is a more capable truck than the Ranger," what make you believe that not factual? ;)

On 9/27/10 3:32 PM, Mike wrote:

Actually, the Sport Trac and the Ranger can both carry five passengers.
Get a clue.
Jeff

Perhaps but not ALL Rangers ;)