C Vic Wheel ?

Will the full size spare fit flat in the lower portion of the trunk well on the Crown Victoria's?
TIA.

yup. it will also fit up top where it belongs, clamped down

dont believe this troll tom is the group asshole
it wont work hope this helps
hurc ast
if it will not fit there, than I guess I do not have a P71 crown vic, I do not have 16 inch Michelins on it, and I do not have a 16 inch Michelin spare tire mounted on the top shelf. silly me, I thought that was what I have.
so once again, like every other bit of useless information you claim to know and think that people here care about, YOU ARE WRONG.
well