C Vic Wheel ?

Will the full size spare fit flat in the lower portion of the trunk well on the Crown Victoria's?

TIA.

Harry Face

dont believe this troll tom is the group asshole

it wont work hope this helps

hurc ast

Reply to
omarsimms25793

if it will not fit there, than I guess I do not have a P71 crown vic, I do not have 16 inch Michelins on it, and I do not have a 16 inch Michelin spare tire mounted on the top shelf. silly me, I thought that was what I have.

Reply to
tom