C6 Info Needed

I need some information on the inner workings of the C6 transmission. My friend was driving a heavily modified C6 with a modified reverse pattern valve body that changed the transmission to a full manual, and
3 extra clutches in the 2nd/3rd gear clutch pack. He was just driving down the street when the forward clutch drum blew out. I'm wondering what the normal pressure inside a C6 forward clutch drum is, and how high the pressure must have been for the thing to fail like that. Any help would be appreciated.
On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 14:21:37 -0800 (PST), snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

I think in a normal transmission the pressure will vary depending on speed, engine vacuum, etc. My guess is it runs anywhere from 200 psi when just crusing along, up to 1000 psi during a full throttle upshift. It might be that they have modified it and have it running at full pressure when it shouldn't be.