Cam Sync Signal Timing???

Setting up my '90 HO 302 with Accell DFI and FAST eDist distributorless electronic ignition.
Have one of those oil pump drive cam sync sensors, in place of the
distributor, like comes in an Explorer (I think). Anyway it has 3 wires so I assume it's a Hall effect sensor.
From the looks of the wheel inside it only has one pulse per cam revolution. Where do you set this thing as far as timing?
The wheel inside looks like it's on (contact) for half the cam's revolution and off for the other half.