Can Anything Stop Toyota?

Page 14 of 16
Why did you internalize the remark: "A full sized adult means an increasingly OBESE adult" ?? This is a fact that you agree with. The remark remains valid despite your inference of something less
tangible. Ever go shopping in a Full Sized men's store? What sizes do you think you'll find in a Full Figured woman's store? Hmmmm? ;-)
--
~~Philip "Never let school interfere
with your education - Mark Twain"

Add pictures here
✖

In North America anyhow... there are still places in the world where obesity is ridiculed, thank God.
Add pictures here
✖

Obesity is only cherished in very poor countries, usually implying someone is rich... This has been so as early as the Egyptian pharaos.
There are more obese people in America for the same reason that are very few of them in Ethyopia. :-)
Add pictures here
✖
In

Oh Oh.... are you going to tell some good Ethiopian jokes? ;-)
--
~~Philip "Never let school interfere
with your education - Mark Twain"
✖

I'll try this one....
What's the world's fastest land animal?
The Ethopian chicken.
-Dave (Now trying to outrun the chicken!)
Add pictures here
✖

Only if you believe that McDonalds should be sued for fattening innocent people...
You buy into the hype ignoring that good nutrition before making people fatter make them taller, particularly during the earlier years. My point is that at 6'5" I don't consider myself much taller than the average of the people I have contact with, yet I sit very uncomfortably in an Explorer, with the knees pointing up even at the front seats. I can kiss goddbye to the back seat of most mid-size cars.
Only very fat people would have problems width-wise in most cars. Someone who's 30% over weight is hardly wider than someone fit.
Add pictures here
✖
In

Neo.... you MISSED the point of the article ... COMPLETELY!!! So, here it is again for your approval:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/10/14/health/main577938.shtml
(PS: I retired from line haul trucking. I KNOW what obese people look like and how they get that way!! As for the 30% over-weights and width .... your claim is rediculous. LOL)
--
~~Philip "Never let school interfere
with your education - Mark Twain"
✖

No YOU missed the point. You claim a full size adult is obese. "A "FULL sized" adult .... means .... an increasingly OBESE adult." Can we assume by this remark that a full size adult dog is obese? How about a full size adult fly? Your precious article said "about 1 in every 50 adults." The fact is the article never even mentioned the words full and size or adult in the same sentence. Nor did it even mention the term "full size". That is something you surmised and inserted into the meaning of the article.

Add pictures here
✖
In

Stop right there. Full sized DOES mean and INCREASINGLY obese adult. Thats the researched fact in the article with regards to Americans.
--
~~Philip "Never let school interfere
with your education - Mark Twain"
✖
<snip>

Full size means fully grown period. There is nothing in the article that says or implies or uses the expression "full size adult". Nor does it even come close to making the expression too mean a full size adult is obese. The "researched fact" only says more Americans are obese, and that there is an increase in morbidly obese, although the word "morbidly" is not used in the article, that is what "Extreme obesity" implies.
Add pictures here
✖
In wrote in a

Full sized Americans are increaslingly OBESE. If you wish to include medium and small sized Americans as being increasingly obese too, I'll leave that up to you.

Is this whole subject hitting close to home for some reason?
Hey... how about some FAT ASS jokes!
"Honey... do these pants make my butt look big?"
--
~~Philip "Never let school interfere
with your education - Mark Twain"
✖
<snip>

Interesting how you decide to twist. Your implied meaning is growing. So a full grown little person is not full size by his peers? A young adult is at the full growth stage? A teenager fits into the young adult stage, so does that make a teenager a full size adult?

No it's not. I used the term "full size" you gave the "meaning" out of context of what I was saying.

Add pictures here
✖
In being of bellicose mind posted:

Here's the short form: Full sized adults are increasingly OBESE. Cogitate on those words ... only. Read nothing else into that phrase.
--
~~Philip "Never let school interfere
with your education - Mark Twain"
✖

You only looked at the headline and blame me for missing the point? Since when 2% of a population over 50% over weight indicates that the whole population is over weight? Only 20% is not fit and that's enough for you to say that the whole America is over weight? You're probably one of those who think that the government should something about it...

30% over weight is reflected more front to back than side ways...
Add pictures here
✖
In

that's
You're reading into the article something that isn't implied. The article deals with the increasing rate and degree of obese Americans. Obese people are a portion of the population and their description is outlined in the article. With this increasing obesity come complaints of cars not having enough room ... which was the point of offering the article. Instead of larger cars and more/bigger SUVs.... how about going on a diet? That will resonate in the ears of those the matter touches most closely.
--
~~Philip "Never let school interfere
with your education - Mark Twain"
✖
in message:
<snip>

<snip>
Nothing was mentioned about obese people, nor an implying remark of complaints that cars do not have enough room because of obesity. That is something you conjured up.
Add pictures here
✖
In wrote with a great

I brought fat stature to the table as an explanation for interior room shortage. I can do that without your approval, ya know. This FAT discussion really bothers you. I'm not going to inquire why this topic bothers you.
--
~~Philip "Never let school interfere
with your education - Mark Twain"
✖
wrote with a great

The fat thing does not bother me. Your brilliant deductive reasoning and reading comprehension skills are baffling though.
Add pictures here
✖
In wrote with a

Yes it does, Thomas.