Can we give it a rest?

Hmm, 39 new posts since this morning and only 4 of them pertaining to Ford products. Everything else is RIP GM, Boycotts, opinions about the gas prices, etc. That damn RIP thread is so big that it freezes my computer if I screw up and happen to open it. Can't we give the OT shit and bickering a rest already, for crying out loud?

Reply to
Tom Adkins

You didn't say please...

Reply to
Frank from Deeetroit

I have not noticed any problem handling the volume. Then again, I don't use a news reader or any such thing. I just go look where I want. This is a group where we offer help. I suggest that if one thread is crashing your computer, you need to upgrade your hardware. I just found a Pentium 4 at a garage sale last week for only $25. There's plenty more out there. Happy garage saling.

Reply to
Al Bundy

Now let's talk about computers.

I have a . . . :)