car stalling

just changed trans filter, valve cover gasket, and radiator today, now when I put it in gear the car stalls and wont start unless I hold the pedal down, this is a 91 ford tempo

Well, you disconnected something, didnt you... or jarred it.
If you have to hold pedal to floor, that means it's getting too much gas.. you might also have a gas smell while it's running. How's the check engine lite?
Any wiring, tubing or grounds you disturbed?
Does it run okay OTHERWISE?