car stalling

just changed trans filter, valve cover gasket, and radiator today, now when I put it in gear the car stalls and wont start unless I hold the pedal down, this is a 91 ford tempo

Reply to
iwilkinson

"iwilkinson" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Well, you disconnected something, didnt you... or jarred it.

If you have to hold pedal to floor, that means it's getting too much gas.. you might also have a gas smell while it's running. How's the check engine lite?

Any wiring, tubing or grounds you disturbed?

Does it run okay OTHERWISE?

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic