car wiring diagram (for trailer socket) Ford Fiesta '96

Hi,
Can anyone supply me with the car wiring colours/diag for a tow socket on a Ford Fiesta Encore '96 reg. The socket is already wired - I just need to
connect it up to the car.
Thanks
Mike
hiya,
try http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/towbar_electrics.shtml
yes, it's the volvo owners club site but it applies to other cars as well.
Hi thanks for this but it doesn't help - I already have a socket wiring diagram, what I am after is the diagram to wire this into the car - i.e. the car wiring does not follow the yellow, black, white, blue green, brown, red colour coding of the socket - it has its own colours.
thanks anyway.
Mike

You could just do what the rest of us do and use a test light to find the correct wires yourself with a test light. A cheap one can be had for about $5.

How would I determine which wire is the earth - not bother and attach the socket earth to the chassis ?
Mike

You got it! I always found a metal attach point near here I was attaching to harness, scratch the paint and use a self-tapping screw with an internal tooth lock washer.
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, staving off dementia here..DEAL with it!

Thanks for this.
Mike