Car won't start in "D" (satire)

My '79 Fairlylame Ford will only start in "P" or "N". My time's too important to screw around checking for your response on this newsgroup
so just email me an explicit and detailed explanation. Better yet, fax me a complete wiring diagram also. (123-555-1212)
Add pictures here
βœ–
LOL

Add pictures here
βœ–

If you must post this I think you should be on a bicycle, and try and figure out why it's hard to peddle with the kickstand down. :|
Add pictures here
βœ–
Car won't start in "D" (satire) Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Sun, Nov 30, 2003, 8:33pm (EST+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@em.net (Farley @nonymous)
My '79 Fairlylame Ford will only start in "P" or "N". My time's too important to screw around checking for your response on this newsgroup so just email me an explicit and detailed explanation. Better yet, fax me a complete wiring diagram also. (123-555-1212)<<<<<<<
Whatever you do for a day job, do not give it up for a career in comedy.
Eric
Add pictures here
βœ–
i think you have to rewire it and start in R everytime with your foot hard on the accelerator. keep your eyes ahead though.
My '79 Fairlylame Ford will only start in "P" or "N". My time's too important to screw around checking for your response on this newsgroup so just email me an explicit and detailed explanation. Better yet, fax me a complete wiring diagram also. (123-555-1212)<<<<<<<
Whatever you do for a day job, do not give it up for a career in comedy.
Eric
Add pictures here
βœ–
Well, at least one person was cogitative enough to grasp the gist of the post. It was a parody. Pardon the use of the four sylla......uh, word with four parts to it.
Sigh.
Add pictures here
βœ–
Try changing the polarity of the widget and reconnect it to the domahicky. That should fix the problem
Cheers GMR

Add pictures here
βœ–

of government conspericy or a stupid safety issue. I say safety-sheemafty, I want my car to start in any gear dammit!!!!!! :)
βœ–