Car won't start in "D" (satire)

My '79 Fairlylame Ford will only start in "P" or "N". My time's too important to screw around checking for your response on this newsgroup so just email me an explicit and detailed explanation. Better yet, fax me a complete wiring diagram also. (123-555-1212)

Reply to
getupand

Thomas Moats

If you must post this I think you should be on a bicycle, and try and figure out why it's hard to peddle with the kickstand down. :|

Reply to
BK24

Car won't start in "D" (satire) Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Sun, Nov 30, 2003, 8:33pm (EST+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@em.net (Farley=A0@nonymous)

My '79 Fairlylame Ford will only start in "P" or "N". My time's too important to screw around checking for your response on this newsgroup so just email me an explicit and detailed explanation. Better yet, fax me a complete wiring diagram also. (123-555-1212)

Reply to
Eric Toline

i think you have to rewire it and start in R everytime with your foot hard on the accelerator. keep your eyes ahead though.

Car won't start in "D" (satire)

Group: alt.autos.ford Date: Sun, Nov 30, 2003, 8:33pm (EST+5) From: snipped-for-privacy@em.net (Farley @nonymous)

My '79 Fairlylame Ford will only start in "P" or "N". My time's too important to screw around checking for your response on this newsgroup so just email me an explicit and detailed explanation. Better yet, fax me a complete wiring diagram also. (123-555-1212)

Reply to
steve

Well, at least one person was cogitative enough to grasp the gist of the post. It was a parody. Pardon the use of the four sylla......uh, word with four parts to it.

Sigh.

Reply to
getupand

Try changing the polarity of the widget and reconnect it to the domahicky. That should fix the problem

Cheers GMR

Reply to
George Ross

Thats funny, seams all my vehicles act the same way. Maybe it is some kind of government conspericy or a stupid safety issue. I say safety-sheemafty, I want my car to start in any gear dammit!!!!!! :)

Reply to
Scott M