Carburetor installation, '84 F250

This is regarding a 1984 Ford F250 2WD, with a 460 CI engine. I uninstalled an aftermarket holley fuel injection and am trying to install the original carburetor, but what do I connect where? The truck had the EFI
on it for several years and was installed by someone else, so its not like I can even attempt to remember how it was connected.
See the numbered diagram at:
http://roadworm.sasktelwebsite.net/TruckCarbSide1.jpg
Numbers 4 and 5 are for the fuel intake and outlet but its numbers 1 to 3 that I am totally bewildered about. #1 is some kind of diaphragm thing on the back of the intake manifold, do I need to connect a tube to number 2 or 3 maybe?
Thanks a lot!

#1 is your EGR valve. #2 is a vacuum port. #3 is a vacuum port. #4 Is the end of a fuel filter where the fuel line connects. #5 may be a heat riser for your choke.
I have to ask Why on earth would you"uninstalled an aftermarket Holley fuel injection" system to put a carburetor back on? This question is coming from someone who has converted 3 ford vehicles from factory carburetors to newer "Ford" fuel injection systems. (a 300-I6, a 302-V8 and a 460-V8) Fuel injection is far superior to carburetion.
Ya it sounds crazy...but its because I want to sell the truck and keep the injection system.
Thanks for the advice, I will be attempting to hook it all up tonight and I guess will just see what happens.

Oh, well I guess if there could be a good reason, that would be it, lol, Good luck...
Last night I connected just the gas line and none of those other ones, poured a little fuel into the intake manifold and it fired up and seems to run good!
Thanks for your help