cars

bought a used 1993 merc Topaz. my 1993 ford tempo was junk .Topaz has 120,000 kms. on it great condirion lady driven according to the mv registration booklet.4 cyl. what are some great klms out there that this engine can achieve.?

Reply to
wiseguy via CarKB.com

I sold my Tempo(same as a Topaz) with 336,000 km and it was running like a champ. The kid who bought it was doing some power shifting with it and messed up the transmission, turning the car into junk. The only major work was the clutch at 224,000 km, and it wasn't nearly worn out, the metal in the clutch plate fatigued & a couple of the damper springs popped out.

Rob

Reply to
trainfan1

What happened to that Taurus -also with 120K on it- that you asked about on the 11th?

Dickwad!!!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic