CC Deactivation Switch Fuse Rating (Recall)

Ford has recently been installing in-line fuses in the brake pressure switch harness, under a recall. The recall affects only certain models (F150 and a
couple more). I have two vehicles with the same 'always hot' switch, but mine are not covered by the recall. Don't know how Ford determined that even with an identical design, these are less fire- prone, but I am planning to add the in-line fuse anyway. Does anyone know if these fused jumpers are available for sale? If not, any clue what is the rating of the in-line fuse? (Allegedly, the switch was only designed for 1A, so it's probably not more than that).
If your vehicles serial(VIN)has been run by your local dealer and no recalls are indicated, you should be safe. However, if you ask the dealer parts department, they may or not be inclined to sell you the recall fix parts, one because these parts are not replacement parts and as such they could incur a libility, and two, there are so many vehicles to fix that dealers are only given a certain allotment of these recall parts, and may want to reserve them for people who have received recall notices. I know that you must be concerned, and to be safe until you can be assured that there is no problem, simply unplug the wire to the switch and tape it to the harness. The only effect of this will be that your cruise control will not work at all, but it will prevent any possibility of a fire. At least you can be safe until you get the information that you need.

As an update to this, go to www.ford.com , type recall in the search box, and follow the link to input your VIN to see if any recalls apply to it. Actually it is not a bad idea for anyone to do this from time to time, as recalls can affect older vehicles as well.

Unless they changed the recall in the last 3 months the only thing they replace is the switch and connector
No inline fuse is installed

switch
even
fuse?
Hmm, Ford's VP for Safety seems to be announcing the installation of an inline fuse in their video:
http://www.ford.com/en/innovation/safety/resources/cruiseControl.htm?referrer=http%3A%2F%2FWWW%2EFord%2Ecom

replace is the switch and connector. No > inline fuse is installed
Maybe they did change it
In the couple of dozen I installed the kit only came with new switch, adapter cable without fuse and binder
They stated if old connector was showing any overheating to cut old connector and install adapter cable directly on wires