CD Changer for '99 Taurus

I am looking to get a CD changer for my '99 Taurus. I have looked at sites like Crutchfield and cdchangersonline.com. However, they list the prices of around $260 for a changer that will fir a
'99 Taurus. Is it possible to buy the changer I want and but the compatible wiring harness seperately? If so, what are some suggestions and websites to look at. Thanks.
Check out Ebay. I see used ones there, with the cable, for $75 or less.
CJ

sites
compatible
I suggest www.bought4less.com 10 dics changer and cable for your Taurus is $239
YES 10 disc,,,,,, your factory stereo will operate the 10 disc just the same as the 6. If you prefer the 6 its teh same price. YES its a Plug-in 2 minute installation. YES It is operated by the built-in controls in your Taurus radio. YEs it is in stock for immeadiate shipment. YES it has a 3 YEAR Warranty,,,,,,, Unlike eBays shadow warranty,,,, the warranty lasts along as the shadow of the money you hand over for used merchandise.
: I am looking to get a CD changer for my '99 Taurus. I have looked at sites : like Crutchfield and cdchangersonline.com. : However, they list the prices of around $260 for a changer that will fir a : '99 Taurus. Is it possible to buy the changer I want and but the compatible : wiring harness seperately? If so, what are some suggestions and websites to : look at. Thanks. : :
ebay....

sites
compatible