CD Changer location in a 99 Lincoln Town Car

I need to put a cd changer in my father's 99 Lincoln Town Car - Signature Series. I haven't seen the car yet but wanted to know beforehand where the location of the factory cd changer goes. The car
doesn't currently have one but I told him I would put one in for him next time I see him. Is it true the car should already be wired for the changer and all I should need to do is plug it in? If so, is the wiring located in the trunk on the right side by the spare like the older models? Thanks in advance.