I have noticed that on the radios ADV menu there is a BT setting. I have searched the users manual and also the net but I cant find any mention of this advanced menu setting, I would think its Blue Tooth
but I have messed around with my phone ect but cant seem to detect any bluetooth device. Does anyone know the meaning of this undocumented menu item and its perpose.