center console storage (armrest) in Taurus 99

I am trying to find out how to get the storage compartment (the one below the armrest) out of the console. The hinge of its cover is very loose and i can see I need to replace screws or something. The problem
is I cannot access them. Is there a way to take the whole armrest apart? I cant find a way to do it.