change alternator in Taurus

Hi, I was trying to change the alternator of my 94 Taurus with 3L engine. As I was removing the bolts to seperate the alternator, I found out that the main
bolt (pivot bolt I guess) is too big and washer-fluid reservoir will not let me remove the bolt completely. I was wondering if I really need to remove the washer-fluid reservoir. If yes, is it easy to do it? I don't have too much experience in repairng cars. Any help or advise will be appreciated

it's simple and easy to remove... look it over carefully, remove carefully, dont stretch/tear any tubing or wires
you pay..DEAL with it!