Change of Carburetor

General question: What would it cost to convert a 1968 302 V8 from a 2 barrel to a 4 barrel carburetor?

Is this replacement following a new cam or exhaust system? For what it's worth the changeover might not give you what you are looking for. I haven't had a '68 in the yard for quite some time and would likely sell the engine or car complete. That said, a used manifold and carb in poor condition would probably go for $250.00. The recognizable names could run $1600 for a manifold and carb. On TV you see oddball carbs running for $800 and they don't have a proven reputation ! There is one truism to modifications, horsepower=money .
Happy modeming, Bill
edelbrock performer intake new is around $225. edelbrock performer carb new is around $250. or you can go the ebay route, and look for a deal. I got an edelbrock intake for $47, and a holley 650 carb for $125.both new in sealed boxes that I put on my 65 falcon with a 289.