Changing a stick transmission to automatic

How do you change a stick transmission to an automatic transmission? I have only found information on the opposite--automatic to stick, and I have two Aspires..and one is stick and one is automatic, and i want to change the newer one to automatic!! How can I do that?

Reply to
lilsaunders1

Find another used Aspire with and automatic transmission for sale. And buy it. Otherwise, it will cost more money than the care is worth.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

you'll be spending more money than it's worth

Reply to
Alan Johnson