Changing a stick transmission to automatic

How do you change a stick transmission to an automatic transmission? I have only found information on the opposite--automatic to stick, and I have two
Aspires..and one is stick and one is automatic, and i want to change the newer one to automatic!! How can I do that?

Find another used Aspire with and automatic transmission for sale. And buy it. Otherwise, it will cost more money than the care is worth.
Jeff
you'll be spending more money than it's worth

have