Changing Belts - Ford Truck

Ok, stupid question time. I have a 1983 Ford F-150, 6cyl. 300, AT, PS. Something caused ALL the v-belts to snap and come off. My question is how do I put the new belts on the 2 main pulleys. I see ways to loosen up the
alternator and power steering but not the fan and the crank pulley. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
Mac
That's because you don't loosen up the fan or crank pulley. Slip the belts around the fan.