Changing Wiper Blade on Grand Marquis

I have a 1993 Grand Marquis. I want to change the wipers, but not just the refill - the whole blade.
But I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get the metal frame
that holds the refills off of the arm that attaches at the base of the windshield.
There's a pin that goes through the metal frame but I can't figure out how to get it off. There's no clip or tab or anything else to press. There's a round thing that looks like a washer that's crimped at the edges but it doesn't seem like it comes off.
Can someone please describe how to do this? Thanks!
snipped-for-privacy@programmer.net wrote:

slide the blade toward the car.
says...

Inside that "U" you will probably find a plastic piece that can be squeezed to release it from the "U" shaped arm.
--
I. Care
I want to change my wiper blades, but I can't figure out how to get the old blades off of the wiper arms. Can someone please describe how to do this? Thanks! __________________________________________________