Check Engine Light on Aerostar

Must be obvious but I'm missing something ---- how do you get to the bulb to change it?
Signed,
In the dark as usual

On Tue, 1 Sep 2015 21:50:37 -0700, "Snuffy \"Hub Cap\" McKinney"

I was afraid of that. At least I don't have to pull the engine like everything else. Still like the van. Would have been better if it had been designed by a "real" Ford engineer and not the summer part-time help.
On Wed, 2 Sep 2015 17:33:22 -0700, "Snuffy \"Hub Cap\" McKinney"

use as much Ranger materials as possible, and compared to other "mini vans" it was pretty darn good. Too bad the body had that seam down the one side that turned into a zipper after a few years.

It was not as tough a job as I expected. Once you take the shroud off, the check engine light and other bulbs along the bottom can be pulled out from the front without having to go any further. I used needlenose pliers with rubber bands wrapped around the jaws.
This is a different year and slightly different, but the CEL bulb is in the same place, bottom left...
http://asavage.dyndns.org/ftp/Aerostar/1993-XL/Instrument_Cluster_02b.jpg
I went ahead and pulled the instr cluster to change one of the odometer bulbs. There was no bulb in the oil light socket, so I moved an unused bulb from the 4WD socket. This is 2WD.
Will upload some photos later if someone can suggest a binary newsgroup. They are not dead - earthlink still has access to all binary groups.