Check this clown's profile

Lets not feed the troll folks. Check this clown's profile:

> >"This account has been banned because it violated the Google Groups >Terms Of Use. Enter an email address to look up the profile for an >author

Well, Roadie, what you crave for is Big Brother Internet Control. North Korean Commie Dictatorship would be your second choice, no doubt.

I'll have you know my account is not banned. George Orwell continues to make thousands of posts every week on a myriad of newsgroups and no force on the planet can stop him. The truth will continue to be published world-wide without a moment's pause or interference from you, the government of the United States, the United Nations or the Principality of Monaco.

Reply to
George Orwell

Have you tried one of those penis patches? I might make you fell less inadequate. Buy one, buy some magnifying glasses at the same time, and I swear it will work.

Reply to
doofy