Check this clown's profile

Well, Roadie, what you crave for is Big Brother Internet Control. North Korean Commie Dictatorship would be your second choice, no doubt.
I'll have you know my account is not banned. George Orwell continues to make thousands of posts every week on a myriad of newsgroups and no force on the planet can stop him. The truth will continue to be published world-wide without a moment's pause or interference from you, the government of the United States, the United Nations or the Principality of Monaco.
George Orwell wrote:

Have you tried one of those penis patches? I might make you fell less inadequate. Buy one, buy some magnifying glasses at the same time, and I swear it will work.