Cigerette Adapter not working, blown fuse? (Ford Mondeo Mk2)

I was using one of those FM Transmitter things, the ones which plug into a portable music device, so that I could listen to it thoguh the radio. I gets
its power though the Cigerette adapter, however, the thing broke and I think blew the fuse, since the cigerette adapter no longer works.
Does anyone know where the fuse is located for this, and what I'm looking for? Its a 1999 Ford Mondeo 2.0 litre engine.

Probably the same setup as contour in N.A.
go to contour.org and ask... they probably can point oyu to an owner manual download, as well.
you pay..DEAL with it!