Classic Mustangs in the Movies

Pretty comprehensive list @ http://www.copperstatemustangclub.com/ponymovies.html
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt

Why is there a 72 Pantera in there?
Andrew
Pretty comprehensive list @ http://www.copperstatemustangclub.com/ponymovies.html
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt
I've noticed that Mustangs are very popular in TV commercials over the last few months too.I dont know who owns that green fastback with the fat guy jumping about all over the hood,but i hope the owner got well paid for it !!
Andrew
Pretty comprehensive list @ http://www.copperstatemustangclub.com/ponymovies.html
Yet another $.02 worth from a proud owner of a 1970 Mach 1 351C @ http://community.webshots.com/album/18644819fHAehGJAjt
Here in Ford Mustang Owners Club of Finland is also good list. Only thing is that you have to learn finnish language =)
http://www.mustangclub.fi/html/film.htm

Grover C. McCoury III wrote:

Noticeably missing from the list is the 2001 film Hannibal which features a pre-1996 5.0 Liter.
Hannibal Lector even drove it.

It got eaten by another Mustang.

CobraJet wrote the following, which while being attributed to fact was none the less being challenged::

In the book 'Hannibal', she drove a Roush Mustang. The author, Thomas Harris, spent nearly a half-page describing the car.
Wm "Hello, Clarice..."