Clatter when its hot outside

I have a problem with my 93 ford ranger, 3.0 L V6, when it gets over 80 outside and the temp in the truck warms a little it starts to clatter and seems like there is less power and you have to push the gas down more and
more to go the same speed, I put in some injector cleaner, and then i tried octane booster, seems the booster helped a little but not much, does anyone know what might be wronge??? any help you can give would be great.
Thanks
Stormy...