Clearcoat cleaner/polish

This is a general question, but since I own a Ford Taurus, I thought I would post here. Is there any product that cleans and restores a clearcoat finish?
Thanks,
Richard M.
Too late, the time to protect the finish has passed. Paint protection from environmental elements is an ongoing process that must be started when the vehicle is new. The only thing that can be done to make it appear better is the old car collectors friend, "Lemon Pledge"
mike hunt
"Richard M." wrote:

http://www.griotsgarage.com/index.jsp
--
I.Care
Address fake until

If the finish is really worn and scratched, you need to start with a fairly aggressive polish, then go to a finer polish, then apply a "wax" - although polymer's are preferred now. If you skip a step you will still get a shine, but you will have a shine over scratches. Here's the course I'd suggest:
1. Polish with 3M Finnese-it II. It a machine polish but it will work by hand if you put in the effort. Don't skimp, this is an important step.
2. Polish with 3M Swirl Mark remover. Use long straight strokes. Again, don't skimp, the extra effort will show later.
3. Apply Klasse AOI polymer "wax". Easy to do on your clean and highly polished car.
4. All done. Do the Klasse again if you are a perfectionist. Or buy the Klasse concours kit and use the sealant over the AOI.
You can get everything you need here: http://www.properautocare.com/polish.html