clutch help on 95 mustang GT

Hey all,
I have a new to me 1995 mustang GT (85k) that I attempted to replace the clutch. I took the old one out and while I was at it, replaced the
engine rear main seal, the trans front main, shifter seal and trans rear seal. These weren't leaking badly but I figured since it's apart, why not. Now, after I put it all back together, I get a squeeking sound, kind of like a rattling sound from the clutch fork. If I grab onto the clutch cable/fork the squeeking goes away. The car drives fine and I am pretty sure I got it all back together ok. What did I miss here and can it be fixed without pulling the trans back out?
TIA,
Derek
Derek, when you replaced the clutch did you adjust the clutch cable? What you discribe sounds like you have way to much slack in it. If it isn't adjustable then it is stretched and needs replacing. Good Luck! snipped-for-privacy@socal.rr.com wrote: