Clutch Plate fitting

Hello there i was just wondering if you could give me a step by step guide on how to fit a clutch plate to my Ford escort 1.6 16v LX 1995 model. I cant afford to get it into a garage so want to attempt it myself.

Thanks

Jaye V

Reply to
jaye v via CarKB.com

"jaye v via CarKB.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@CarKB.com:

Answer 1: Remove all the bits till you get to the clutch, replace clutch, replace all the bits.

Answer 2: sure we will... how would you like it, on cdrom or in a pdf file?

My advice... broaden your circle of friends till you've found a bloke who has done it, and has the tools besides... ...if you cant afford a book on it, You cant afford to do it by yourself, at any rate!

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic