Clutch Plate fitting

Hello there i was just wondering if you could give me a step by step guide on how to fit a clutch plate to my Ford escort 1.6 16v LX 1995 model. I cant
afford to get it into a garage so want to attempt it myself.
Thanks
Jaye V

Answer 1: Remove all the bits till you get to the clutch, replace clutch, replace all the bits.
Answer 2: sure we will... how would you like it, on cdrom or in a pdf file?
My advice... broaden your circle of friends till you've found a bloke who has done it, and has the tools besides... ...if you cant afford a book on it, You cant afford to do it by yourself, at any rate!