code set parameters

Is there an an online site that lists obd11 code set parameters for Ford? thanks

Parameters or definitions? The parameters required to set a code vary from one calibration to another. I have seen no 'free' code definition database on line though there are many subscription services.
You might consider checking E-bay for a service CD for your car... this should include the workshop manual, wiring diagrams and PC/ED manual.

Thanks for the replys. Yes, I was talking about the conditions that have to exists before the codes will set. I know Jendham used to have technical publications on this subject, but their web-site is no longer available for some reason. I don't know if they went out of business or what. I think aeswave has some info on the subject, sometimes this info is a little pricey. If I subscribed for this info, I'd want it for all makes and models, might be a little out of my reach, price-wise. thanks
See: http://autorepair.about.com/library/ts/bl-obd-main.htm
There are many others; do a Google or Yahoo SEARCH until you find one you like.
jdl wrote:

Thanks for the info. The motorcraftservice site has a link, [OBD11 theory and operation], it gives some code-set parameters. Has general info for MY 96---05, it is interesting.