Cold Stall`

One more thing please. My 5.0 stalls right after starting if I don't allow it to warm up a bit before engaging the trans. or REALY going easy on the gas when I first take off. This resolves almost
immediately after it warms up a bit. Anyone else have this situation. Thanks!
Clean your IAC valve and EVR filter.