Commercial Crown Victoria

I am thinking of buying a used Crown Victoria (ex police car) to be used as a taxi. My 94 Grand Marquis is just breaking down alot.
Anyone know an auction site in Nova Scotia or a car dealership to do
so? I called all ford dealers around and none were helpful.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

i know Jardine Auctioneers sell "a lot".
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Check out this site:
http://www.icangroup.ca/main.cfm?pP&l=en
Check Jardine Auctioneers
They have a few upcoming auctions.
Also, http://www.jardineauctioneers.com /

Call around to your local law enforcement agencys and ask them when they intend to auction off police cars. Our agency used to auction off our old cars about every two years.