Commercial Crown Victoria

I am thinking of buying a used Crown Victoria (ex police car) to be used as a taxi. My 94 Grand Marquis is just breaking down alot.

Anyone know an auction site in Nova Scotia or a car dealership to do so? I called all ford dealers around and none were helpful.

Reply to
gunsboy

i know Jardine Auctioneers sell "a lot".

Reply to
Picasso

Check out this site:

Check Jardine Auctioneers

They have a few upcoming auctions.

Also,

Picasso

Call around to your local law enforcement agencys and ask them when they intend to auction off police cars. Our agency used to auction off our old cars about every two years.

Reply to
Frank from Deeetroit