Computer code 623 on 95 4 Cyl Probe

Does anyone know what a code of 623 indicates for a 95 probe 4 cyl?
Thanks for any help.

oddball system... how did you get the code, From a reader or 'flashing' CEL?
I see you found and posted on: http://forums.probetalk.com /
Read the labels on the radiator area... is it OBD II?
you pay..DEAL with it!