Computer Code for 93 escort- what does this mean????

Hi, I have retreived the codes for a 93 ford escort with fuel injection and I do not understand the translation. The message that I get is "pulse width is wider than expected". That
is not actually verbatum, but that's the drift. I have replace the O2 sensor out of desperation, but I still get the same coded error. Any ideas where I should be looking? Thanks
lwatson wrote:

What was the EEC-IV code, 186? Check out the link below. Have you checked for vacuum leaks? I think a failed O2 sensor would just throw your car into "open loop" mode, not set an adaptive limit. Make sure the plumbing, etc. is tight before you replace anymore sensors.
theautomotivetechshop.com/contentEditor/link2file.php3?file=OBD%20Fuel%20Trim.pdf&linkas=4
Thanks Yes it is 186 and also 181 I will look at the link. I appreciate help very much.

theautomotivetechshop.com/contentEditor/link2file.php3?file=OBD%20Fuel%20Trim.pdf&linkas=4