computer F150

a 302 HO 1994 has been installed few years ago in my F150 4x4 1992 auto trans and i don't know serial nu. of this old car. without it ford dealer can't hep me. i am even not sure of the old compu. any suggestion? any specialsed forum?

Reply to
blay

blay opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

If the computer now in the truck doesnt match the chassis, and it does relate to a 5.0 HO, and it USED to run correctly, then it's probably the right one for the engine.

Change dealers till you find one whose service techs understand what it is they work on. What hinders them is they dont know how to find the right manual in their automated system. You should maybe ask them how many 94's used the 5L HO.

- - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - And learn how to use newsgroups... either through google|groups or newsgroups directly.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic