Computer stored codes 93 mustang 2.3

Ok, I've worked out how to retrieve the codes from the 93 mustang 2.3, that I've been monkeying about with. Anyway, as best I can tell from me trying to
watch the CEL flash, I've got...
(12)
(23) -or- (32) Not sure which for sure, but If anyone knows what either means, that'll help me. And I'll got out later and try and read them again to be sure on these two codes.
(22)
Can someone please help me and tell me what those mean ? Thanks
--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"

Procedure: http://www.corral.net/tech/maintenance/eecivtest-koeokoer.html#koeo
Codes http://www.thorssell.net/hbook/eectest.html
you pay..DEAL with it!
Backyard Mechanic spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

Thanks, ya Krusty old Geezer. ;)
--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"
Backyard Mechanic spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

Ok, now im cornfused. Would the 93 by spitting out 3 digit codes, or 2 digits codes ? Maybe thats why im getting all tied up in knots about it giving me the 23 or 32 code ?
--
Mhzjunkie

1 PRINT "Windows XP ERROR"