Console for Aerostar

I am looking for a "decent" console for my Aerostar and have been looking at he usual auto accessories places. Most of them are either poorly designed or
the plastic is so flimsy that they look like they will break before long.
Others have specialized compartments (like for CD, coins, tissue, etc) and they're not much good for anything else.
Does anyone make a plain old big box with a lid that flips forward for using as a clipboard? I saw one - was on the box - but the lid is only supported on one side and looks like it will break off after a fair amount of use.
Right now I'm using a cardboard box, and if it had a flip-top lid, I would settle for it.