Contour 1998 Won't Start

I have a 1998 Contour that won't start. When I turn the ignition, I hear a clicking and all electrics work. I also have a full tank of gas. But it seems as fuel is not getting to the engine. Advice? Get a tow?
TIA, Dan

Maybe... if you hear clicking instead of the rather fast "R-r-r-r-r-r-r-r- r-r" sound of the engine being cranked by the starter, and believe it's fuel related...perhaps there's nothing we can help you with here.
If, on the other hand, i misunderstood and the engine DOES crank..Have someone move close to the gas tank and listen for 'whirr' of the fuel pump as you switch ignition on. Lasts 1.5 to 2 seconds.
If no FP sound, find the inertia switch, it may have been bumped.. in cars it's generally at the rear or rear sides behind a panel but with access to reset it.
If you DO hear the FP, try flooring the gas as you crank (Feeds less gas)... if that doesnt help then pump the pedal (Feeds more gas).
--
Yeh, I'm a Krusty old Geezer, ... shutting up, in this case.

Clicking often indicates a defective starter/solenoid, or low voltage from the battery.
--

(\_ _/)