Contour - Mystique Motor swap

I have a 98' mystique w 167 k 4 cylinder and a good body. My son just cracked up his 97 Contour (V6) - blown air bags and messed up front end. Engine runs great and only has 41 k. It kills me to junk it.
(too expensive to fix, around $3500) Is it possible to swap the Contour v6 for the 4 in the mystique? What would a job like that run? Any ideas?
happyD wrote:

You might be able to swap the engine and transmission, if the transmission are the same type (automatic or manual). You would also have to swap the radiator and electronics.
Another option would be to keep the wreck, and when the 4 cylinder dies, move body parts from the 4 cyl to the wreck.
I guess be that the work would cost around $1000 for either one.
Jeff
On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:59:57 -0800 (PST), happyD

need to change the engine harness and computer as well. The bodies are close enough to the same,